Recessed flat panel door with steeper angle
Quality CNC work and classic design provide an eye-catching and attractive view for the entire of this profile which is made with softwood MDF panels.
This recessed flat panel door comes with a shorter and steeper angle which effectively reduces dust & germ collection over the platform edges. Dallas is a time saving, easy to maintain and good alternative for standard shaker doors.
This multiple pass profile is available with:
- Full stile size of 2 15/16”
- Full rail size of 2 15/16”
- Minimum flat panel thickness of 1”
- Full Rail minimum width of 6 7/8”
- Full Rail minimum height of 6 7/8”
- Minimum reduced stile size: 1 7/16”
- Minimum reduced rail size: 1 7/16”
- Minimum reduced rail thickness: 3 7/8”
- Minimum reduced stile thickness: 3 7/8”
- The standard rail width is 2”
- The profile cut width is 1 7/8” wide
- For doors, the minimum width & height is 8”.
- For full rail drawer fronts, the minimum width & height is 8”.
This profile is a one-piece door/drawer facing and is available with classic & modern designs. All outside edge profiles are available on this door. Larger doors can be made with multiple panels. We accept orders in imperial or metric measurements. 7/8″ Raw MDF is recommended due to the 1/2″ cut depth.
- Drying: use a clean cloth.
- Cleaning: use a water dampened soft cloth and plus non-abrasive home cleaner.