Raised panel MDF door with modern & contemporary design
This door has an intense combination of slopes and steps. It contains the California design with higher raised center panel. Hamilton is a raised panel door with modern and contemporary design. It has less pattern and moderate trimming but still stylish and elegant.
This multiple pass and square corner profile (with 90-degree corner radius) is available in a single piece MDF part. Angled rail profile and angled raised panel make it a great choice for all door designs and can be ordered by raw MDF or optionally with white melamine.
This product is available in Door, Drawer Front, and multi panel parts and easy to adjust to almost any size of stile and rail.
This multiple pass profile is available with:
- Full stile size of 3 1/8”
- Full rail size of 3 1/8”
- Minimum panel thickness of 3 13/16”
- Full Rail minimum width of 10 1/16”
- Full Rail minimum height of 10 1/16”
- Minimum reduced stile size: 1 11/16”
- Minimum reduced rail size: 1 11/16”
- Minimum reduced rail thickness: 7 1/16”
- Minimum reduced stile thickness: 7 1/16”
- The standard rail width is 2”
- The profile cut width is 1 7/8” wide
- For doors, the minimum width & height is 8”.
- For full rail drawer fronts, the minimum width & height is 8”.
This profile is a one-piece door/drawer facing and is available with classic & modern designs. All outside edge profiles are available on this door. Larger doors can be made with multiple panels. We accept orders in imperial or metric measurements. 7/8″ Raw MDF is recommended due to the 1/2″ cut depth.
- Drying: use a clean cloth.
- Cleaning: use a water dampened soft cloth and plus non-abrasive home cleaner.