Fully routed flat panel door with a modern raised central panel
This fully routed Flat Panel MDF Door is a collection of beads and slope which can satisfy almost any taste. This design contains a traditional style combined with a modern raised panel. The back of this door is raw and optionally comes with white melamine.
This product is available in Door, Drawer Front, and multi panel parts and easy to adjust to almost any size of stile and rail.
This multiple pass profile is available with:
- Full stile size of 3”
- Full rail size of 3”
- Minimum flat panel thickness of 3 3/16”
- Full Rail minimum width of 9 3/16”
- Full Rail minimum height of 9 3/16”
- Minimum reduced stile size: 1 1/2”
- Minimum reduced rail size: 1 1/2”
- Minimum reduced rail thickness: 6 3/16”
- Minimum reduced stile thickness: 6 3/16”
- The standard rail width is 2”
- The profile cut width is 1 7/8” wide
- For doors, the minimum width & height is 8”.
- For full rail drawer fronts, the minimum width & height is 8”.
This profile is a one-piece door/drawer facing and is available with classic & modern designs. All outside edge profiles are available on this door. Larger doors can be made with multiple panels. We accept orders in imperial or metric measurements. 7/8″ Raw MDF is recommended due to the 1/2″ cut depth.
- Drying: use a clean cloth.
- Cleaning: use a water dampened soft cloth and plus non-abrasive home cleaner.